Want to stay up to date with interesting changes to the law? This is the place to come. However, it is for general information only and does not take the place of hiring a lawyer. If you would like us to act for you, please email  hello@sinclairmay.com.au or give us a call on (03) 9111 5660.

BUSINESS PROFILES// BEC MUTCH

Tell us about your business – when did you start it and what is it all about? I have two businesses actually. In 2012 I launched PathHunting, my learning experience design consultancy after deciding corporate was too much with two small children. In 2014 I launched The Cowork Collective, a … Continue reading

BUSINESS PROFILES// ANIMALS IN CHARGE – Alex Barnett

Tell us about your business – when did you start it and what is it all about? At Animals in Charge we love design and we love animals. We are a team of makers wildly crafting beautiful things for animals all over the world. We use traditional methods of manufacture, … Continue reading

How should I structure my allied health practice?

When setting up your allied health practice as a business, consider your business structure with Sinclair + May. The way you structure your business will affect registration procedure, your income and accessibility to that income, the safety of your personal assets, continuation of business if there is a change in … Continue reading

Our new employee – Carolyn Wait

Carolyn is a lawyer with over ten years’ litigation and commercial experience in the Supreme Court of Victoria, Federal Court of Australia, County Court of Victoria, Magistrates’ Court and Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal. She has extensive experience advising clients in relation to their disputes and potential liabilities. In previous … Continue reading

BUSINESS PROFILES // ALEX MCCABE

1. Tell us about your business – when did you start it and what is it all about? I started Kip&Co in 2012 with two of my very good friends. We were all at a point in our lives and careers where we we looking for something creative and challenging, … Continue reading

1 7 8 9 10